Dollar Tree DIY projects are my favorite, because they’re super affordable, cute and allow for a lot of creativity! Here’s one that cost just $4 or less. *(I already had the moss and foam on hand)
Dollar Tree Supplies Needed:
- Plastic Cactus Pencil Holder
- Spanish Moss
- Faux plastic succulents
- Floral Foam
I did this project in under 15 minutes. Here are my steps:
- Paint Cactus (any color you choose!) I chose Raw Silk by Fusion Mineral Paint.
- Apply 2 coats and let fully dry.
- I added a little character to them, by dry brushing black onto the edges. I used Coal Black by Fusion Mineral Paint and a chip brush.
- Then I added my foam in the base of the cactus, and filled it with the moss.
- Finally, I stuck the stem of the succulent in the middle and done!
- Enjoy your cute affordable, (non dying) succulent all year long!!
Watch the full DIY video here on our Facebook page!